[tor-relays] Improving Relay IPv6 - RIPE Grant

Jonathan Sélea jonathan at selea.se
Mon Dec 16 11:25:42 UTC 2019

I am unable to see why this is a good idea actually.
As someone said already, I too would be unable to provide bridges and
relays thanks to my ISP (Telia) does not provide an IPv6.
But removing IPv4 only nodes from the network - you are basically
removing a large chunk of relays from the network without any real reason.