[tor-relays] Why is my Tor bridge relay not getting any traffic?

Hikari tux at hikari.me
Wed Aug 28 04:21:49 UTC 2019

So, it's just that few people receive my bridge from BridgeDB. So it's a
guard relay, right? What am I lacking to receive a guard flag?

And what about being a middle relay?  Shouldn't it be used more
frequently in this mode?

I have obfs3 and obfs4 enabled, but I've never tested them. And never
got any error message either.

Another question. I currently have Address setting on torrc pointing to
a domain handled by no-ip. I have 2 ISPs in load balancing, and before
this setting I was having very frequent log messages saying my IP had
changed, because each time Tor made its test it was using a different
route. Isn't it possible to use Tor in load balancing?

I'm buying a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X to put OpenWRT. If everything works,
in the near future I'll have IPv6 and load balancing working, but no-ip
seems to not support IPv6. How should I setup my relay to use both ISPs
and IPv4 + IPv6 with dynamic addresses?

Thanks a lot for the help and patience!