[tor-relays] Why is my Tor bridge relay not getting any traffic?

Hikari tux at hikari.me
Tue Aug 27 18:02:37 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot.

So is it normal to have little traffic when in bridge mode? But why is
reported speed so slow?

And why is it reporting 0 unique clients even though my monitor connects
to it? I forgot to add the monitor code, here it is:

#!/bin/bash

if [[ $(curl --socks5 localhost:90 --socks5-hostname localhost:90 -s
https://check.torproject.org/ | cat | grep -m 1 Congratulations | xargs)
]]; then
     curl -s https://hc-ping.com/abcdefgh &> /dev/null
  fi

It connects to Tor's SOCKS and goes to check.torproject.org, if it
receives a text back and this text has congratulations message it calls
hc-ping.com. So, wasn't my monitor meant to be counted?