[tor-relays] Why is my Tor bridge relay not getting any traffic?

Philipp Winter phw at torproject.org
Tue Aug 27 15:24:39 UTC 2019

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 07:03:22PM -0300, Hikari wrote:
> What might be wrong? Or is it normal for a Tor bridge relay be this idle?
> This is my torrc removing identifiable data.

There may be nothing wrong at all.  See the following page for more
context: <https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/bridge/post-install/>

Feel free to email me your bridge's fingerprint and I will look up what
bucket your bridge is in.  For what it's worth, bridge operators are
hopefully soon able to do this themselves once we are done with this
ticket: <https://bugs.torproject.org/29480>

Cheers,
Philipp