[tor-relays] tor relay ipv6

teor teor at riseup.net
Thu Aug 22 03:57:46 UTC 2019

Hi,

> On 21 Aug 2019, at 23:38, armik900 at gmail.com wrote:
>
> hi.in relay  stopped working ipv6.address is correct all pings, including  tor to the servers, but  relay does not work.before that it worked perfectly 2 months.

Please tell us your relay's fingerprint.

Please copy and paste the notice-level logs that tor creates on startup,
from launch to the end of the ORPort and DirPort reachability checks.

Please copy and paste your torrc, particularly the Address, ORPort, DirPort,
and OutboundBindAddress options.

If we need your machines network config, we'll let you know.

It can be hard to set up IPv6 for a relay, we're working on a grant to make
it easier.