[tor-relays] 10 Years Torservers.net: Death or Future?

niftybunny abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net
Thu Aug 8 12:36:47 UTC 2019

It was nothing personal at all.

My point was and is: You can’t substitute a German non profit with this organisation.

Even if you could, torservers.net are supporting all the others smaller orgs, not the other way around.

Thats a lot of work organising orgs and also avoiding  unnecessary work in one of the reason most orgs have strict reduced exit policies at place nowadays.

You get a few 100 abuse mails a day, you have to take care of the servers, talk to people, organise things, make sure everyone is happy.

The yearly paperwork for a non profit doesn’t really matter in the grand pattern of things.

Take care!