[tor-relays] 10 Years Torservers.net: Death or Future?

teor teor at riseup.net
Wed Aug 7 23:54:01 UTC 2019

Hi niftybunny, Mitar,

> On 7 Aug 2019, at 17:37, niftybunny <abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net> wrote:
>
> Thats complete and utter bullshit.

After thinking about it for a while, I have allowed this email through moderation.

I considered rejecting it, because this thread is getting repetitive.
And it seems like you're getting frustrated, because you don't agree with each other.
Disagreements are ok, but sometimes you need to summarise, then move on.

Please stay on topic, provide new, useful information, and stay calm.

If that doesn't happen, we might reject or delay future emails on this thread.