[tor-relays] 10 Years Torservers.net: Death or Future?

niftybunny abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net
Wed Aug 7 07:37:30 UTC 2019

Thats complete and utter bullshit.

First off, nice to see you are fighting for the good in the world, while having a company in Delaware. Paying 0% taxes. Fuck the working poor, fuck all taxpayers and fuck the government that need these taxes … nice touch .

https://docs.opencollective.com/help/about/company <https://docs.opencollective.com/help/about/company>

The point of a non profit is that donations to it are tax deductible.

Donations from NON EU organisations are NON  tax deductible. Paragraph.

https://www.steuerberater-haffner.de/wissenswertes/steuertipps-steuertricks/auslandsspenden/ <https://www.steuerberater-haffner.de/wissenswertes/steuertipps-steuertricks/auslandsspenden/>

https://www.expat-news.com/13146/recht-steuern-im-ausland/wann-spenden-ins-ausland-steuerlich-absetzbar-sind/ <https://www.expat-news.com/13146/recht-steuern-im-ausland/wann-spenden-ins-ausland-steuerlich-absetzbar-sind/>

https://www.buhl.de/steuernsparen/spenden-ins-ausland-2/ <https://www.buhl.de/steuernsparen/spenden-ins-ausland-2/>

https://winheller.com/blog/auslandsspenden-an-stiftung-in-der-eu/ <https://winheller.com/blog/auslandsspenden-an-stiftung-in-der-eu/>

You can donate to EU non profits but the DONOR has to PROOF without  doubt that these organisations have the same non profits standards as a German one.

https://www.esche.de/news/publikationen/compact-2009/compact-spezial-stiftungen-022009/spenden-ins-eu-ausland-abzugsfaehig-eugh-entscheidet-in-der-rechtssache-persche/ <https://www.esche.de/news/publikationen/compact-2009/compact-spezial-stiftungen-022009/spenden-ins-eu-ausland-abzugsfaehig-eugh-entscheidet-in-der-rechtssache-persche/>

Non donor will do this.  Even if he will try its almost impossible and lots of lots of work.

For your 5% cut you offer some shiny badges and things nobody really needs. Getting under an umbrella organisation is extra.

https://opencollective.com/hosts

You are misleading the donors and everyone with this setup.

Avoid like the plague.