[tor-relays] 10 Years Torservers.net: Death or Future?

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:00:58 UTC 2019

Hi!

One interesting option could be that the existing tor servers
non-profit applies as a host organization. And then other tor-based
projects could be fiscally sponsored by it. That means other tor-based
projects would not have to have/be a non-profit (and could decide to
not take any pay cut). But it would not solve the current problem
which seems to be the lack of people to run the tor servers non-profit
itself. Also, I think it is better if donations would be collected for
all projects and distribute that instead of individual projects trying
to raise donations.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/