[tor-relays] 10 Years Torservers.net: Death or Future?

niftybunny abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net
Mon Aug 5 09:55:44 UTC 2019

The problem (I think) is not the financial side. For a German non profit (eingetragener gemeinnütziger Verein) you need at least 7 people, lots of paperwork, going to your tax office, yearly mandatory meetings etc.

And that’s only to fund a non profit. To run this you need a lot of  labor to keep it going. A bank account and some shiny virtual medals for donors is the least of my problems.