[tor-relays] Tor relay has low consensus weight

nottryingtobelame at protonmail.com nottryingtobelame at protonmail.com
Sun Aug 4 12:58:57 UTC 2019

It is normal for a relay to take some time to come up to its full speed. The only issue I can think of would be if you have something else hogging bandwidth. I couldn't figure out why my year-old relay's advertised bandwidth was dropping significantly until I realized someone else was running torrents on the same router and using most of the upload bandwidth. Someone more knowledgeable may be able to clarify further.