[tor-relays] Well, what exactly are you trying to contribute with your efforts?

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Mon Apr 29 18:09:07 UTC 2019

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 4:58 AM I <beatthebastards at inbox.com> wrote:

> It is a bit expensive if there's no profit.

That was the before, prior to my complete change to a 501(c)(3), now
it's changed to a completely donation driven way of doing things. In
order for people to get a clear idea of what they should donate what
I'm doing is posting the invoices and a "total donated" hour glass
type thing, just to keep things simple accounting wise and
transparent, the way they should be. As people sign up I might
establish tiers, but for now, it's just going to be completely open
with the accounting and everything.

--
Conrad Rockenhaus
https://www.rockenhaus.com