[tor-relays] Quoting spam considered harmful

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Thu Apr 18 14:22:58 UTC 2019

* I.:

> That seems to be only possible with Linux, though.

It depends on whether or not the MTA supports the milter protocol. The
various milters can be written in C, Python, or whatever strikes your
fancy. They are not limited to Unix-like systems, even though the milter
protocol was originally meant to extend only Sendmail.

In the case of inbox.com, it looks like they're using some software by
MatriX ATC I have never heard of until today, and I have no idea what
that particular MTA is capable of.

-Ralph