[tor-relays] Anyone interested in running FreeBSD or Linux Exit Relays on AS19624?

Conrad Rockenhaus admin at rockenhaus.com
Wed Apr 17 11:29:48 UTC 2019

For a small donation in relation to the number of physical CPUs (and x
cores each) plus bandwidth you want, (mbp/s or gbp/s) I can provide you
your own instance on my OpenStack cloud that I just built out on AS19624.
No exit policy restrictions, I handle all abuse complaints, so you won’t
have to worry about any abuse takedowns.

This is the only time I’ll mention it here. If anyone is interested, please
email me directly.

Thanks,

Conrad