[tor-relays] Another Slow Relay

Ben Riley blades1000 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:10:02 UTC 2019

So I've edited my torrc file again. My upload and download speeds are
different, 11MB/sec down and only about 4MB/sec up.
I've set my limits as 3.9MB/s and burst to 4.4MB/s. Just updated the OS, so
the machine had to reset.
Have to admit it feels like such as waste. It's currently using about
4-6KB/s out of a potential 4,000KB/s.....

Something else I did notice in my logs was that for v1 v2 connections, I
was initiating 0, but receiving a few, but as the v# went up, to say v4, v5
and v6, those numbers got huge 60,000+
Is that normal?

Thanks for the advice and feedback.