[tor-relays] New Exit-Relay / First abuse issues

hallo at d-ku.de hallo at d-ku.de
Wed Sep 26 10:53:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

i am with my exit node also on an Contabo VServer. I got now also some
Abuse Notices, mostly from one ISP/Serverhoster who did them with a bot
and only one from a Fail2Ban server. Contabo is allways angry with me,
becouse i just block the IPS in the Abusemail and tell them that i did
this and that, that im a TOR Exit node and that i also not looking in
the Packets. They also threated me with the shoutdown of my Server since
it would be getting too many Abuse Complains, but at this point it only
had 3 or so, so that was bullshit. Furthermore i would say that they
just dont want to work with this legal stuff, so they just try to scare
ppl away.

Greetz,

Erwin.