[tor-relays] Running an exit node behind NAT?

Marco Gruß tor-relays at email.todmue.de
Mon Sep 24 22:00:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

FWIW, I'm running my (non-exit) node this way behind NAT:

ORPort internal ip:port NoAdvertise
ORPort external ip:port NoListen

The external address is detected automatically by the
network upon starting the node.

I would assume this would work the same way for an exit
node. I don't have a DirPort configured, hence it appears
on the Relay Search as "Dir Address: none".

Best,
Marco