[tor-relays] Jerk spammers on tor-relays

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 21:42:18 UTC 2018

I do agree. I had said before that this could possibly be an attempted
attack on the network by trying to infect relay operators machines with
spyware, etc.

> Sure. For those, you just keep filing abuse reports. Just automate it,
so every message triggers a report. If enough list members do that,
there'll be lots of abuse reports.

How would you suggest we do that? thank you.