[tor-relays] Mexico City operator meetup (October 2nd)

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Fri Sep 21 08:06:45 UTC 2018

Hello tor-relays,

At 6:30PM on October 2nd, the Tor Project will be hosting a relay operator meetup in Mexico City, at the Sheraton Maria Isabel[1][2].

Come along and meet other relay operators and hear the latest news from Tor — we’ll also have T-shirts and stickers to kit out your devices. If you don’t run a relay but would like to know more, there will be lots of people at the meetup happy to help you.

I also encourage you to read the complete blog post on the Tor Meeting Open Days linked below[1]. There are multiple other events happening around the meeting that relay operators may be interested in.

We would love to see you there, thank you all for being part of the relay operator community!

[1]: https://blog.torproject.org/hack-us-mexico-city-hackea-con-tor-en-mexico
[2]: Paseo de la Reforma 325, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico