[tor-relays] Exit friendly ISPs in Australia

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Mon Sep 17 08:39:16 UTC 2018

> On 17. Sep 2018, at 10:25, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> these costs

You do not know who much abuse you get. How should they calculate it?
Even if they can calculate it, there is no special Tor exit tariff out there. So
they bill you per hour? Thats all not really working ...

> They didn't hint anything about money, they said denied
> with "responsible" hint to possible legal fake news.
> If all they care about is money, they could charge more
> to cover it, freedom is a profitable business model.
> What close minded ISPs like this care about is refusing,
> on FUD / for control, that which may actually be quite
> legally possible for them to do.
>
>> reputation costs
>
> So these ISPs get a bad reputation mark on the list of
> bad isp's, forums, lists, etc.

No, they don’t. We (the Tor people) are a tiny fraction of a tiny fraction of a tiny fraction. Nobody really cares about us.
Just visit an Australian ISP. They have 1 Million websites hosted, who cares about 2-3 people complaining they do not host Tor exists?