[tor-relays] Exit friendly ISPs in Australia

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:06:20 UTC 2018

> I have also contacted RIMU Hosting, which has servers in Australia, and they
> said "As an account holder under our terms of use, you would be directly
> responsible for all content in and out of your server. In general that is
> not possible to do with a tor exist node, so we are not a good fit for that
> use case."

Hosters like this are retarded making no sense.
So they're in turn "directly responsible" to their upstream for all
their net in/out? Even though clear custom is ISP exception.
What about all the forums they host? Are they going to shut
them along with tor exits as being not responsible too?
So they only sell one way outbound publishing services,
on boxes that are never cracked? Or only "personal" hosting?
Many ISP is legally laughable FUD excuses like above.
And they should be called out and educated on it.
Try asking if they allow hosting resale, onion hosting,
cryptocurrency nodes, overlay / messaging nodes, I2P,
bittorrent trackers, free speech, etc...
And responsible for what?