[tor-relays] New exit node

Olaf Grimm jeep665 at posteo.de
Sun Sep 16 20:58:06 UTC 2018

DigitalOzean and Vultr is new for me and I check these offers.

I want diversity. My Problem now are the languages of the provider
homepages in South America. Not all of them are easy to translate with
google translator. And what I can do in case of an abuse case? How to
reply? Pages in Asia have an English translation.

Thanks for the recommendations. I try it.
A bridge with less traffic on the Philippines? Low traffic should
work... Hm. Think, think...  Later.

Olaf