[tor-relays] [release] ExoneraTor 4.0.0

ZEROF security at netmajstor.com
Sat Sep 15 00:37:46 UTC 2018

Can you explain me how this type of public information is good for any kind
of tor operators security, and tor network at all? For me this is so
against word "privacy", and respect to community. You're saving this
information for good of? Making this public put government money to your
pockets? Wauu.