[tor-relays] Torservers relay family decreased?

root tor at afo-tm.org
Thu Sep 13 19:16:39 UTC 2018

I don't think that niftybunnys reply was that rude, but it could be more
efficient.

Anyway i wouldn't say this has anything to do with to big to fail,
Tobias Westerhever did a really poor job at researching and did not ask
anything, instead started speculating random stuff, this is what I would
call rude. Get your facts together, before starting shitting on each
other, would be the minimum i would expect out of respect. The Internet
is different to like it was in the 80s and 90s get used to or you will
have no fun.