[tor-relays] Torservers relay family decreased?

Paul pa011 at web.de
Thu Sep 13 17:11:51 UTC 2018

Hello Tobias,

please stay - this list needs people like you and your curious questions!
I was away for a couple of days and feel ashamed that nobody came along to support you or stops this bunny.

I assume those Nifty rodents produce a lot of "Stop making shit up,  fucking disclaimer, complete bullshit, flying shit, claims shit,..." but must we all read this here?

10-15 percent of Tor reminds me very much on "too big to fail" and the behavior and rudeness in the mentioned mail is very similar to those former bank lords.

I personally don't like people showing such kind of attitude in our rows and i really hope there are more, who share my opinion.

No matter how big someone here is, or even the bigger he is, the more mindful and sensitive should he act and give example - never losing the higher goals out of sight,why we do this.

The given facts probably leave more questions then answers, but I hope some other fellows in here do have interest in them as well and start asking.

Paul