[tor-relays] Contact info on exit notice page?

Isaac Grover, Aileron I.T. igrover at aileronit.com
Mon Sep 10 11:29:48 UTC 2018

Good morning fellow exit node operators,

I am considering adding a dedicated email address (not this one) to be used for my exit nodes on the exit notice pages, where currently none exist. After reading this list for over two years and the stories of DMCA notices, court orders, etc., would an email address on the page provide some benefit to those parties who need to send complaints and piracy violations, or would it only attract more spam?

Make your day great,
Isaac Grover, Senior I.T. Consultant
Aileron I.T. - "Practical & Proactive I.T. Solutions"

Office: 715-377-0440, Fax:715-690-1029, Web: www.aileronit.com