[tor-relays] Torservers relay family decreased?

Vasilis andz at torproject.org
Mon Sep 10 08:38:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

nusenu:

> Moritz Bartl:
>> On 08.09.2018 22:19, Paul wrote:
>>> i am glad that somebody else got notice and i agree, suspecting
>>> something nasty (or highly unusual) is going on. There was a discussion
>>> about that in Berlin in July already
>>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/BerlinRelayOperatorsMeetupJul18
>>> but no public follow-up since then.
>>
>> It's weird because nobody asked us, whereas the IP assignments clearly
>> point to us (and the meeting even happened in a space I am responsible
>> for)...
>

> I noted the same thing on 2018-07-25 as well:
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2018-July/015759.html
>
> maybe andz at torproject.org (author of the wiki page) can clarify?

Usually when a person organize a meetup it has the role of collecting/taking
notes as the author of this wiki page did. I cannot speak for the people that
made the comments/inquiries and that's why we have this list and many more
communication channels (such as IRC).

Regarding the IP assignments we had a talk at #torservers as well as private
chats. I think Moritz clarified the IP assignments situation already.

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162