[tor-relays] Exit friendly ISPs in Australia

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Wed Sep 5 21:45:00 UTC 2018

Isaac Grover, Aileron I.T.:
> there are already seven exit nodes in Australia per https://hackertarget.com/tor-exit-node-visualization/ .

site note:

that 3th party site sources its data from another 3th party site,
maybe it is better to use something closer to to source, you can get the list
of exits in AU via an atlas / RS search:
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/country:au%20flag:exit%20running:true

btw:
due to the high amount of off-list spam I'm getting in response to emails I'm sending to this list
all off-list emails to my -lists address will automatically be marked as read, please do not
send me off-list emails to my -lists address.

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu