[tor-relays] Exit friendly ISPs in Australia

Sydney sydney at riseup.net
Wed Sep 5 05:10:29 UTC 2018

> On 5 Sep 2018, at 12:30 pm, Isaac Grover, Aileron I.T. <igrover at aileronit.com> wrote:
>
> Good evening,
>
> Following up with a tongue-in-cheek suggestion to set up exit nodes in Australia, for those who are interested, there are already seven exit nodes in Australia per https://hackertarget.com/tor-exit-node-visualization/ .

I run 3 exits in Australia, my main relay fingerprint is 262E84A99F53AE1F6860267F7C5DA5B96E57A46D. They’re all nicknamed govtis. Two are in Sydney and one is in Adelaide.

I haven’t had any issues running these relays.

I’m also unconcerned about the potential Access Bill passing into law. There’s going to be a general election before it’s even debated in both houses, and we may have an entirely new government by that time.