[tor-relays] Exit friendly ISPs in Australia

Isaac Grover, Aileron I.T. igrover at aileronit.com
Wed Sep 5 02:30:01 UTC 2018

Good evening,

Following up with a tongue-in-cheek suggestion to set up exit nodes in Australia, for those who are interested, there are already seven exit nodes in Australia per https://hackertarget.com/tor-exit-node-visualization/ .

I have also contacted RIMU Hosting, which has servers in Australia, and they said "As an account holder under our terms of use, you would be directly responsible for all content in and out of your server. In general that is not possible to do with a tor exist node, so we are not a good fit for that use case."

Make your day great,
Isaac Grover, Senior I.T. Consultant
Aileron I.T. - "Practical & Proactive I.T. Solutions"

O: 715-377-0440<tel:715-425-0440>, F:715-690-1029<tel:715-690-1029>, W: www.aileronit.com<http://www.aileronit.com/>

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/IsaacGrover/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqrwZNFKdR-guKtuQzFPObQ