[tor-relays] SSH login attempts

gerard at bulger.co.uk gerard at bulger.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 17:44:55 UTC 2018

Waste of time move SSH port?  My fail2ban has hardly anything to do since moving port some time back. Very rarely does it see any attempts on my new odd number SSH port, but on port 22 the attacks were continuous.   I agree in terms of security for a determined hacker moving port does nothing.

Gerry