[tor-relays] Possible problem with NYX

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Mon Sep 3 20:19:18 UTC 2018

You have to decide a balance of usefulness to a legitimate operator and
privacy concerns. I could just as easily run Wireshark or TCPDump on my
relays and get client IP Addresses that way. You are trusting most
operators, like me, are the good guys. Of course a client IP isn’t very
useful without a way to associate exit traffic to them.

Cordially,
Nathaniel