[tor-relays] Announcement: Relay operator meetings on IRC

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Sat Sep 1 13:34:04 UTC 2018

Hi Livak,

Yes OFTC Webchat works over Tor. Also you can run “torify irssi” in bash if
you’re about the command line life. Sometimes OFTC blocks Tor briefly.
Sometimes just webchat, sometimes IRSSI too. You might want to consider
using a VPS as a bouncer so you aren’t locked out of the meetings :)

Cordially,
Nathaniel