[tor-relays] Monitoring exit node traffic by port?

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Mon Oct 29 14:55:49 UTC 2018

Hi Isaac,

The tool “ifconfig” shows the amount of traffic since last reboot. The tool
vnstat is nice but you should check what data it stores. Any data
collection however small is a fine line with US Federal Wiretapping laws.
Be careful. Running a Tor Exit at your home is dangerous, it might be
better to run a middle relay. As always thanks for running Tor Exits.

Cordially,
Nathaniel