[tor-relays] New to Tor Relay, using Rasberry Pi3. Grateful for Help

Judd Briggs judd.briggs at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 09:28:04 UTC 2018

HI Matt and Felix.
Thank you so much for the guidance.  Matt you are right, I never really asked a question, but I think you have helped steer me in the right direction.
Alex:  Yes...typo on ORport....will fix that.
Log file:  Yes, it is in the right location, but crazily just stops....clean stop!
Also, I went back and seriously studied the relay page.  The RaspPi part is a bit confusing especially now, if Pi3 are not a problem, why does it state there is a problem?.  But I understand wtih Pi3, more Debian items (TOR) are stable
I will add to my source list Debian location which should allow me to update to the latest stable TOR on Debian.  Can I have more than one source in the sourcelist?
I had another question about the gg2g key thingy...I can't find the exact place in the Tor website.  Wasn't sure where to do apt-get "?what?"
Give me a couple of days to get back to you on my progress.  Regarding the other question asked...yes, I restated like you posted.  In next update, I will provide terminal window information.
Thanks and best regards,
Judd