[tor-relays] freebsd relay doesnt receive any traffic (after 1 month)

dlugasny at protonmail.com dlugasny at protonmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:30:11 UTC 2018

Hi Matt,

thanks for Your hints. To build my BSD relay, I used some of the available in the internet BSD tutorials. It seems that I have copied some parameters without understanding what for they are.

I would like to run non-exit tor relay.
Which parameters should I commented out ?

Documentation, in did I have to read it, but it would be much easier (much faster) to have some example which user can copy with some small modifications.

Cheers
Dlugasny

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.