[tor-relays] Strength in numbers (of $$)

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Wed Oct 24 00:18:46 UTC 2018

That money pays for other costs including but not limited to:
*) Hosting torproject.org and core infrastructure.
*) Paying full time developers
*) Marketing expenses
*) Advocacy expenses
*) Funding research projects
*) Bug bounties? (Can a Tor Project staffer confirm if donation money is
used for this)
If you already run relays and can't afford to donate, that's understandable
but please don't discourage others from giving :|