[tor-relays] Tor bridge on Windows 10 going down for a reason I cannot detect?

Mike Mitch cointrio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:13:51 UTC 2018

I noticed that the system is running Windows10?   If this is the situation
then you might want to downgrade the server to anything.  Not knowing the
ISP service I cannot say for certain, but, ATT and most of the cable
companies have signed agreements with NSA and DHS to interrupt services to
the dark web, or at least report and track access.  MS Win10 is actually
copying everything back to the MS servers furthering Bill Gates dream of
having "Every Computer in the World on a single peer to peer network".  See
if there is a "Router" log that might identify an external access problem
or "Denial of access" issue.  Good Luck!!!