[tor-relays] Which would be more helpful, to run a bridge or normal relay?

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Fri Oct 12 03:13:41 UTC 2018

Keifer,

Great question.  My advice (which may differ from others) would based on the location of your connection.  If this is in your home I would become a middle relay or perhaps a bridge. Running an exit relay from home will put you in legal (and potentially physical) danger.

If this is a connection in a non-residential location  and have authorization to run an exit relay, I would do that.

Thanks!
John (@aquintex)