[tor-relays] I Have Worked Out An (Experiemental) Way To Run ARelay Or Obfuscated Bridge On Windows And Update On Relay "Torland"

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 21:20:10 UTC 2018

Yes. As I can see, the bridge is successfully published: https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/148BD64BED9F2C27637D986DE032ECF14E5B9E9A

As it is still in measuring phase there isn’t much information yet, but it does say running.

One thing is it says it’s running on Windows 8 (it’s actually running on Windows 10), not sure if this is an issue? I can also report that obfs4 is the only obfuscation that works via this method, as when I tried to launch the meek client, I just got an error saying it failed to launch. Is obfs4 used in China?

Thanks.