[tor-relays] Fast search for underutilized ASN space?

Isaac Grover, Aileron I.T. igrover at aileronit.com
Fri Oct 5 14:25:05 UTC 2018

Good morning fellow relay operators,

I am interested in reaching out to the ISPs in underutilized ASNs to share their acceptance for exit nodes with the relay operator community so that interested parties can set up nodes with those ISPs as they are able. Previously I seem to recall being able to use Atlas to search for fewest exit nodes per both ASN and country but am currently unable to reproduce that functionality in Tor Metrics, Onionoo, or Globe.

So before I invest the time in such a project, would there be interest from the relay community in receiving such information?

Make your day great,
Isaac Grover, Senior I.T. Consultant
Aileron I.T. - "Practical & Proactive I.T. Solutions"

Office: 715-377-0440, Fax:715-690-1029, Web: www.aileronit.com