[tor-relays] Running A Tor Relay On Windows 10 (Was Continuing To Run A Relay On Mac OS High Sierra Via Homebrew After A New Mac OS Version Is Released)

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:03:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

So adding to the previous discussion, I was not able to run Debian Linux on my machine, or the new Mac OS. What I ended up doing was formatting the hard drive (erasing the OS and all), then did a fresh install of Debian Linux, which after installing failed to load. However, what I then did a fresh install of was Windows 10, and it is successfully up and running.

I have my relay fingerprint backed up. If someone could please send me the instructions for running a relay on Windows 10, that would be appreciated. I know I could run a Debian Linux virtual machine, but would rather not have to deal with VMs.

Your instructions (or ideas) are appreciated. Thank you.