[tor-relays] Greypony / Conrad Rockenhaus offline?

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.net
Thu Oct 4 18:30:24 UTC 2018

On Wed, 3 Oct 2018 03:52:24 +0200
niftybunny <abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net> wrote:

> A Tor friendly ISP is gone has nothing to do with a Tor relay mailing list?

Yes I would say so. Mentioning a few Tor nodes going offline is one thing, but
by now half of this list is covered in total b/s drivel such as

On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 14:22:59 -0400
Nathaniel Suchy <me at lunorian.is> wrote:

> Another update:
> Conrad hired a contractor to replace a broken switch and fix the cabling so
> the redundant switch would take over in the event of a failure again. An
> SLA credit will be issued to affected customers.
>
> Cordially,
> Nathaniel Suchy

Do you REALLY think that this is exactly the place where breaking news about
a Contractor getting Hired to Replace a Switch and Fix the Cabling at some
company is of interest to most people? And honestly this entire thing seems
like a set-up for two drama queens to feel important about themselves.

--
With respect,
Roman