[tor-relays] Greypony IT - Public Statement to the Tor Community

Tony Peck tonypeck at hushmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:20:26 UTC 2018

I'm sorry to hear about Conrad's illness.  I hope he recovers fully
soon.

On 10/3/2018 at 10:17 PM, "Nathaniel Suchy"  wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm writing to you all on behalf of Conrad. There have been a few
messages posted here in regards to Greypony IT and a lack of responses
from Conrad. Conrad is NOT ignoring you nor being malicious. Conrad
had a stroke and has been seeking medical attention. Likewise he's
unable to provide customer support or fix issues as he's in a
hospital.
The issue affecting several customers is at the ISP Level - system
administrators such as myself are unable to SSH into the Xenserver to
fix customer issues. This is something Conrad will have to fix after
he recovers. I'm unable to fix individual virtual machines for
customers until the hypervisors are fixed.
It's quite possible that customers will choose to cancel services
and/or switch providers and/or request an SLA Credit or a refund. This
is understandable. We will address requests on a case by case basis as
soon as possible.

To address a few things I've seen floating around here and on a few
IRC channels:1) Greypony IT has not been shut down. We've been unable
to address a network outage.2) Greypony IT has not had equipment
seized by LE to the best of my knowledge.
Hopefully this provides everyone insight - I know it's not a solution
but we want everyone to know.
Cordially,Nathaniel Suchy