[tor-relays] Greypony / Conrad Rockenhaus offline?

Olaf Grimm jeep665 at posteo.de
Tue Oct 2 22:58:16 UTC 2018

Ok, I know about his problem, but he want to be a business man.
I am a customer. I am a human. i want to wait one week and give his
"company" a chance to come back. Content of my mail was to get an
payment info (contract) for hosting.

What should i think? We have to distinguish between "make a Tor relay
for fun" or business. I want to buy resources and expect it to run stable.

Olaf