[tor-relays] Greypony / Conrad Rockenhaus offline?

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Tue Oct 2 22:49:01 UTC 2018

Hey Olaf,

Sorry to hear you’re switching providers. Greypony wants to make this
matter right with you. Conrad likely has a lot of things to deal with on
the business side of things. He’s the only one who can restore XOA and
various DC Locations. I’ve asked him to follow up on your emails.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy