[tor-relays] relay and bridge on the same IP

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Mon Oct 1 21:11:14 UTC 2018

No what you're trying to do is not possible. Bridges are unlisted relays.
What you could probably do is get two IP Addresses for the machine and
configure one Tor process as a bridge and bind to that IP Address and
configure another Tor process as a relay and bind to that IP Address.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy