[tor-relays] relay and bridge on the same IP

fazii at vfemail.net fazii at vfemail.net
Mon Oct 1 20:57:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

is it possible to build tor non-exit relay and bridge on the same IP,
the same tor instance ?

I have running Freebsd non-exit relay instance and I can build more
instances in different countries, the question is if its technical
possible to have bridge and relay on the same machine ?

Does it make sense from the securit point of view ?

Fazii