[tor-relays] Conrad Rockenhaus

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Fri Nov 30 15:10:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

Unfortunately a while back I resigned from Greypony IT as I'm too busy with
school. G Suite Account for greyponyit.com is suspended (maybe a lack or
payment, or abuse - beats me).  It's possible he did not pay his ISP for
the servers, it's also possible OVH or whoever finally suspended him. The
vSphere Panel is also down furthering this point. (Unless he changed IP
Addresses after I resigned) That's all I know.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy