[tor-relays] Is There A Windows CMD Command To Update Tor.exe?

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:10:24 UTC 2018

Hello, so today when I started my bridge relay, tor popped up with a warning saying this

WARNING: According to directory authorities, this version of tor [0.3.4.8] is out of date or no longer recommended.

I am running the obfs4 bridge via tor expert bundle, and was told previously  that that is updated when the tor browser is updated, but am wondering, seeing as there is a way to do this on MacOS and Linux, is there a way to update the tor process (I guess  I would also need to update the obfs4 exe process) via the Windows command line?

Thank you.